NEXUS group develops software solutions with the aim of helping health professionals in their mission. With more than 1700 customers in more than 70 countries using our Obstetrics & Gynecology software solution by Astraia Software Gmbh, including hospitals and research clinics, we are a major world player on this medical field.
We are currently searching for developers to support the team from Spain. You will be part of NEXUS group, German company lider in Europe in the healthtech sector with more than 1.500 employees.
We are looking for a motivated java programmer for our medical database applications with high interest in CI/CD pipelines. The ideal candidate will have proven programming experience in Java and can communicate effectively in English.
You must bring:
- At least 3 years of experience in Java programming language.
- Experience or interest in cloud CI/CD pipelines and following tools: aws, terraform, docker, jenkis declarative pipelines, gradle, maven, etc.
- Experience or interest in learning other JVM languages (Kotlin, Groovy, etc)
- Experience with relational database systems.
- Experience in test automation with Junit or similar frameworks.
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work independently and manage several concurrent projects.
- Excellent team working skills and good knowledge of Agile methodologies.
We will value knowledge in:
- Advance testing tools: Spock, Mockito, PowerMock, Hamcrest, etc.
- Database versioning (Flyway, Liquibase)
- Medical related project and its standard protocols (DICOM and HL7)
What do we offer you?
- Relaxed environment where day-to-day focus is on software delivery process.
- Free German classes for levels A and B.
- Nice multicultural environment where differences are welcome.
- Scientifically challenging field where our work contributes directly to society.
- Flexible work hours to help reconcile work, private and family life.
- Possibility to work with the latest DevOps technologies.
- Possibility of HomeOffice
- Salary according skills and competencies, with periodic review based in personal results.
If you would like to work with us please send us your application including a detailed CV.